Our industrial combustion engineering services comprehensively cover the needs of any type of process: supply, installation, maintenance and repairs. In addition, they add added value in fields such as energy saving, sustainability, reliability and the reduction of unnecessary stops in facilities. We have a wide range of specialized services.
We handle new projects for boiler rooms up to 50 MW, combustion and gas emission systems.
We take care of everything you need:
- Sizing and installation of gas, water, steam pipes, etc.
- Electrical installation and interconnection of all elements of the room
- Automation and control and the supply and installation of adequate water treatment for your installation to extend the life of your equipment and optimize energy savings
Our Engineering and Technical Service departments are constantly in training and in contact with the leading manufacturers to offer the level of control and supervision that the client requires.
The current trend is to move towards 100% digital systems, increasingly demanding and intuitive communication protocols, and systems designed to be able to predict the behavior of the installation.
Our technicians are in a continuous training process, which allows them to be “up to date” in new technologies and to be able to carry out any type of start-up, no matter how complex it may be.
We move to any part of the world. We are currently carrying out start-ups in Mexico, Morocco, South Africa, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, among others.
Our Industrial Combustion Engineering Department provides new, economical and more sustainable solutions to renew your thermal power plant or the combustion system of other equipment such as trommels or furnaces. For this we design, rethink and implement the new elements that our clients need to get the most out of their installation.
We have our own collegiate engineers to carry out the projects and regulatory reports, as well as the procedures and mandatory inspections for legalization before the corresponding authorities (this service only in Spain).
We are perfectly prepared for
the immediate future and
offer competitive solutions in price and technology
Soluciones Integrales de Combustion has extensive experience in the field of industrial combustion engineering. We have carried out numerous works that guarantee our know-how and excellent reputation in the sector.
- Change of supervision period to 24 and 72 hours. The supervision periods in indirect supervision boilers, that is, those that require a boiler operator to confirm a physical visit to the boiler (every 2, 24, or 72 hours) are a fundamental aspect in boiler room safety. In recent years we have carried out numerous adaptation projects to change this period to both 24 hours and 72 hours. These changes, in addition to reducing the risk of human errors, also allow to operate with greater safety, protecting lives and industrial assets while reducing the operating and maintenance costs of boiler rooms
- Projects to increase security and reliability. In addition to the extension of indirect supervision from 2 to 24 or 72 hours of boilers and boiler rooms, we have excellent references in:
Boiler and boiler rooms for compliance with the pressure equipment directive (PED)
Adjustment and reengineering of systems
- Projects to improve combustion or fuel change. The following types of projects have been common tasks for our company:
Such as the switch to natural gas or biogas from existing diesel or fuel oil combustion systems in a facility
Switch to poly-fuel system
Easy recipe change (use of three fuel gases in variable proportions)
Incorporation of hydrogen
In natural gas combustion systems
Heat recovery from combustion gas
With our SICAPH equipment combined with our gas recirculation system (FGR)
- Thermal efficiency and emission reduction projects. The new regulations on polluting emissions, and not only in the European Union, require modifications of which we already have a good number of references:
Combustion systems and their control
Combustion gas recirculation systems (FGR)
High efficiency boilers
With high energy savings
From atmospheric condensate system to pressurized system
Additional systems for heat recovery from combustion gas